Albemarle’s Core Values Highlight 2018 Sustainability Report
Albemarle is pleased to present its 2018 Sustainability Report on 2017 activities. This edition marks the 12th year Albemarle has released a sustainability report, demonstrating the company's commitment to growing in a sustainable manner.
Within this report, we are proud to showcase what we did in 2017 to execute our strategy in a manner consistent with the Albemarle’s Core Values.
- Care: We value safety and the well-being of each other. We help make our communities better. We are stewards of the environment.
- Curiosity: We encourage questions and wonder. We seek continuous learning, improvement and innovation.
- Courage: We are comfortable being vulnerable. We are willing to take informed and shared risks, but not shortcuts.
- Collaboration: We believe two are better than one when two act as one. We are empowered to perform our jobs and are accountable for the result.
- Humility: We share the credit and value the ideas of others - it’s not about me. We value diversity of thoughts, experiences and cultures.
- Integrity & Transparency: We are our word. We do what we say. We communicate and act transparently. What you see is what you get.
Albemarle is a global specialty chemicals company with leading positions in lithium, bromine and refining catalysts. We power the potential of companies in many of the world's largest and most critical industries. Discovering and implementing new and better performance-based sustainable solutions is what motivates our 5,400 employees around the globe.
To learn more about Albemarle’s Corporate Sustainability efforts, please visit https://www.albemarle.com/sustainability/sustainability-reports/resource