Applications Now Open for 2nd Annual Conscious Company Leaders Forum
“The Leaders Forum was the most valuable event that I attended last year.” —2017 Forum attendee
Conscious Company Media’s Leaders Forum has become the premier gathering for the who’s who of CEOs, executives, investors, and thought leaders who are interested in conscious business, where companies make a profit and have a positive impact on society.
For three days from June 6–8, 2018, a curated group of business leaders from some of the most impressive brands in the space gather at a world-class mindfulness retreat center in the heart of the redwood forest to have real, unfiltered conversations about what’s really working for conscious leaders and businesses. If you feel you should be in this room, please apply today to reserve your spot and get the best ticket price.
- Listen to the real, unfiltered stories from behind the scenes of some of the most innovative brands in the space
- Establish one-on-one connections with fellow leaders in a relaxing, rejuvenating environment
- Learn how to be a more effective leader, how to create a more engaged workplace, and how to have a greater impact on the world through your business
- Connect deeply with some of the most successful people in conscious business who are representative of the movement’s diversity across age, sex, race, and industry
- Participate in deep-dive workshops hosted by world-class facilitators and trainers
- Enjoy time for yoga, hiking, fresh meals, and holistic well-being
- Michael C. Bush: CEO at Great Place To Work®
- Lorna Davis: Global Ambassador, B Lab; former CEO, DanoneWave
- Mark Rampolla: CEO, Beanfields Snacks; Managing Partner, Powerplant Ventures; Founder and former CEO of ZICO Beverages
- Rodney Foxworthy: Executive Director, BALLE
- Deepa Purushothaman, National Managing Principal, Inclusion at Deloitte
- Chad Houser: Founder and Executive Director, Café Momentum & 2018 CNN Hero
- And many more…
Who will attend?
The Leaders Forum is designed to bring together key executives, decision makers, and business leaders who can have real conversations about what matters most in conscious business. In order to facilitate a transformative experience, Conscious Company curates the attendees on an application-only basis to ensure that every single person in the room is able to engage with and contribute to high-level, nuanced conversations about business and build an incredible conference experience together. The 2017 Forum had over 1,000 people apply for 200 spots and completely sold out. Conscious Company has increased capacity for this year’s event to 300, and expects to sell out quickly.
Why Is This Different?
The Forum is an unparalleled experience where we have deep, raw conversations as business leaders for multiple days. There are no keynotes. No slides. No listening to someone talk at you for hours on end. No, the Leaders Forum is a space where business leaders come to connect, collaborate, and truly engage with each other. Everyone in the audience will be a peer who you can learn something from, not someone who will be pitching you on their product or service. And we require our speakers to drop the façade and talk about what it’s actually like to be a business leader, so we can learn from each other’s mistakes, challenges, and triumphs rather than hear canned, polished speeches. In short, it’s the one event where business leaders come to truly be themselves and find others who they can learn from on their journeys.
More information on speakers, content, and agenda can be found at: ConsciousCompanyLeadersForum.com
For members of the 3BL audience who are accepted to the Forum, please use the code CCLF_3BL for a full 30% discount on your ticket.
Media Contact Info:
Leaders Forum Media Team