Attend CBSR's 12th Annual Summit - The Transformational Company: Embedded, Canada's Premier CSR Conference (November 26, 2014 in Toronto)
Join CBSR for their 12th Annual Summit - The Transformational Company: Embedded
Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2014
Time: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Location: Daniels Spectrum building in Toronto, ON
This year, CBSR Summit will look more closely at how Corporate Responsibility teams are aligning with Human Resources, Finance, Communications and Brand Managers to drive business value while scaling up their efforts to address systemic societal risks and challenges.
Why Attend CBSR Summit?
Learn how progressive companies are embedding social and environmental performance into their corporate culture and their operations. Gain leading-edge strategies, practical tools, and case studies of how your company can address systemic challenges; yield a lasting impact with your stakeholders; achieve a competitive edge; and become a catalyst for scaling transformation in Canada.
- Canada's premier Corporate Responsibility conference - now in its 12th year!
- A day packed full of expert perspectives and real world business examples.
- Network with your peers and engage in open discussion with the delegates.
- Pay one price, attend two events: CBSR Summit and the Excellence in Corporate Responsibility (ECR) Awards Luncheon.
Who Should Attend?
- CSR and Sustainability Practitioners, Directors and Executives
- Professionals from Accounting, Human Resources, Community Affairs, Communications, Marketing, Legal, and Brand Managers
- NGOs, Academics and Government officials working at the intersection between social/environmental issues and business
- Take advantage of our group discounts and bring a colleague!
For more information about the Summit, including the agenda, please visit: www.cbsr.ca/2014-summit