BCE Publishes 25th Corporate Responsibility Report
BCE Inc. ("Bell Canada” or “Bell”) has released its 25th annual Corporate Responsibility Report, covering the company’s performance in 2017 and progress towards its short- and long-term sustainability goals.
Throughout the report, Bell demonstrates that through strong corporate responsibility practices, they are able to recruit and retain talented team members, reduce risk, build customer loyalty and long-term shareholder value, and meet our commitment to the United Nations Global Compact. Here are some highlights from Bell’s performance in 2017:
- Bell Let’s Talk commitment to Canadian mental health has reached $93,423,628.802
- Joined the 30% Club to help accelerate progress toward better gender balance at all levels of the organization
- Recertified ISO 14001-compliant environmental management system for the 8th year in a row
- Generated 230,000 kWh of renewable energy from solar and wind power sources
- Recovered over 2.5 million used TV receivers, modems, and mobile phones
In 2017, Bell was named one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People, and named to the Corporate Knights Best 50 Corporate Citizens in Canada list for the 5th straight year.
Bell’s full Corporate responsibility report for 2017 is available here.