Consumer Manufacturing Conflict Minerals Training Program | Case Studies
Thought leaders are gathering for the first ever Global Conflict Minerals Symposium taking place in Los Angeles, CA on August 21 and 22 of this year.
The Symposium coincides with the 1-year anniversary promulgation date of the Dodd-Frank Section 1502 Conflict Minerals Final Rule.
This is an invitation-only event providing senior corporate and compliance executives, key regulatory officials, academia and ethics officers, legal professionals, sustainability/CSR experts and industry leaders with a forum to share their practical experience, insights, and global vision relative to meeting the requirements of this unprecedented regulation.
The Global Conflict Minerals Symposium features speakers and participants from a diverse cross-section of stakeholders including: The United States Government Accountability Office, Schulte Roth & Zabel, Parliament of Canada, European Parliment, Former US State Department, Elm Consulting Group, European Union, University of California, Biogen Idec, Tata Consulting Services Group, Resource Global, As You Sow - and more.
The comprehensive Symposium training program will prepare internal conflict minerals compliance champions to lead a successful conflict minerals compliance program from team formation to filing with the SEC by providing the following:
1) An overview of the Dodd-Frank Section 1502 Conflict Minerals due diligence requirements for compliance.
2) The critical components of a Conflict Minerals Compliance Program.
- The unique mapping approach developed by Source Intelligence
- How to simplify the complexities of implementing a compliance program.
3) Leading industry initiative reviews and case studies
- Lessons-learned from other sector experiences.
- “Lab” discussions will give you an opportunity to consider your company’s conflict mineral compliance needs within the context of “real world” scenarios.