Explore the Circular Economy this September
Moving Toward a Circular Economy
September 9, 2014, 9:45 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.
The circular economy aims to keep resources in use for as long as possible, extract maximum value of these resources while in use, and recover and regenerate materials and products at the end of each life cycle. In this session panelists will highlight the benefits of the circular economy, and the scalable technologies, innovations, and processes that companies are employing to achieve zero waste and beyond.
- Darren Beck, Director, Environmental Initiatives & CR Innovation, Sprint
- Andrew Morlet, CEO, The Ellen MacArthur Foundation
- Ed Pinero, Executive Vice President and Chief Sustainability Office, Veolia
- Meghan Stasz, Senior Director, Sustainability, Grocery Manufacturers Association
- Moderator: Jennifer Gerholdt, Director, Issue Networks, Corporate Citizenship Center, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
This session is part of The Impact Equation: Stronger Business, Greater Results, Better World.
When: September 8 - 10, 2014
U.S. Chamber of Commerce
1615 H Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20062