Free Roundtable on Water Stewardship
A 2014 Pacific Institute and VOX Global survey of major U.S. corporations found that 60% of companies believe water challenges will negatively affect business growth and profitability within five years. Despite growing concerns, most companies are not increasing the breadth and scale of their water risk management practices. In fact, nearly 70% said their current level of investment in water management is sufficient.
In partnership with World Wildlife Fund (WWF), this roundtable will focus on key trends of a changing water world, and explore a framework for corporate water stewardship to create sustainable solutions that yield societal, environmental, and financial benefits.
- Edwin Pinero, Senior Vice President, Sustainability and Public Affairs, Veolia
- Shana Ruffus, Director, CSR - Environment, Anheuser-Busch
- Jay Sherman, Lead Specialist, Freshwater Program, World Wildlife Fund-US
- Emilio Tenuta, Vice President, Corporate Sustainability, Ecolab
- Jennifer Gerholdt, Director, Environmental Initiatives, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
This roundtable is part of the pre-conference programming for the Foundation's 2014 Corporate Citizenship Conference. This event is free to attend for those attending the conference as well as those who are not attending. Attend the Water Roundtable. Attend the Corporate Citizenship Conference.
When: September 8, 2014
U.S. Chamber of Commerce
1615 H Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20062