FREE Webinar: Towards a Net Zero Future – With BT, CISL, The Climate Group & GE Renewable Energy
To avoid the worst climate impacts, and meet the 2050 net-zero emissions horizon, it is estimated global greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions will need to drop by half in the next 10 years. Companies are being tasked to realign their strategies and operations in-line with these goals. But what does that mean in practice? How can business realign business models without impacting current success?
Ethical Corporation will host a one-hour debate with four senior leaders that will share how they’re undertaking such ambitious action within their business – and tips as to how you and your colleagues can take action too.
Join us next Wednesday 20th at 12:00 GMT/ 13:00 CET for our free webinar with:
- Gabrielle Ginér, Head of Environmental Sustainability, BT
- Aris Vrettos, Director, Open Programmes and International Markets, CISL
- Mike Peirce, Corporate Partnerships Director, The Climate Group
- Christopher Springham, Vice President Global Communications and Sustainability, LM Wind Power - a GE Renewable Energy Business
- Moderator: Terry Slavin, Editor, Ethical Corporation
Key areas will include:
- Target setting: is the company setting sufficiently ambitious targets in the right areas?
- How to implement a plan that clearly lays out the actions it will take to achieve your targets – both now and in the coming years
- How to identify new systems and metrics that can help you track and benchmark your progress
Can’t join? Sign up anyway to receive the full post-webinar recordings
Tel: +44 (0) 207 375 7527 | firstname.lastname@example.org