Leading CEOs on the Future of Sustainability Reporting
The importance of sustainability reporting and ESG disclosures is increasing across the globe. Investors, NGOs and other key stakeholders are requesting greater transparency and disclosure – and this is impacting Board-level discussions within companies, across all industries.
For the first time in its 13-year history, C-Suite leaders from companies and finance institutions from across the globe will lead discussions at the world-renowned Sustainability Reporting and Communications Summit – sharing their ideas and strategies on the future of sustainability reporting.
This year’s expert speaker line-up includes:
- Paul Druckman, Chairman, World Benchmarking Alliance
- Richard Flint, CEO, Yorkshire Water
- Frances Way, Chief Strategy Officer, CDP
- Renato Lulia-Jacob, CEO, Itau BBA International
- Andrew Wallis, Deputy CEO, Aroundtown
- Hilde Blomme, Deputy CEO, Accountancy Europe
- Thomas Hügli, Chief Sustainability Officer, AXA Switzerland
- Richard Batten, Global Chief CR Officer, JLL
- Christopher Sveen, Chief Sustainability Officer, UBQ Materials
- Tony Henshaw, Chief Sustainability Officer, Aditya Birla Group
- Daria Goncharova, Chief Sustainability Officer, Polymetal International
Over 300 CEOs, business leaders, investors, Government representatives and NGOs will share the latest reporting and communications strategies that are shaping the future of responsible business.
For more information about the event contact: