Meet the 2015 Health and Wellness Forum Featured Speakers!
Join the U.S. Chamber Foundation for Better Health through Economic Opportunity: Engaging Business to Strengthen Community Wellness. There's just three weeks left to register for this year's forum, to be a part of expert-led discussions on the role of business in health and wellness.
This half-day event will explore how to empower health and wellness in communities by leveraging the influence of local and national businesses. Additionally, panels will explore the links between economic growth and community health, as well as how businesses can drive a greater culture of health in the United States.
- Barbara Bush, CEO and Co-founder, Global Health Corps
- Hank Cardello, Director, Obesity Solutions Initiative, Hudson Institute
- Barry DuVal, President and CEO, Virginia Chamber of Commerce
- Hugh Welsh, President, DSM North America
- Michael R. Williams, DO, MD, MBA, President, University of North Texas Health Science Center
Experts will lend a unique perspective to the synergies between economic opportunity and community health. Join us on April 7 to be a part of the conversation!
April 7, 2015
12:30 - 5:30 p.m.
U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Supported by BD, DSM, GSK, and WellPoint