NN Group Annual Report: Shaping Our Tomorrow
March 14, 2019 - NN Group is pleased to announce the publication of our 2018 Annual Report. It consists of two components – the Annual Review and the Financial Report – providing an integrated overview of our strategy and performance.
NN Group's purpose is to help people secure their financial futures. By understanding the global trends society faces and the impact these developments may have on our customers and on our business, NN Group wants to contribute to a healthy economy and a stable society.
Performance highlights in 2018
- Significant progress in integrating NN and Delta Lloyd in the Netherlands and Belgium, and together important milestones have been achieved
- Operating result ongoing business of EUR 1,626 million and net result of EUR 1,117 million
- Solvency II ratio at 230% and cash capital position EUR 2,005 million
- Revised Responsible Investment Framework policy adopted, including the exclusion of tobacco producers and companies involved in oil sands and controversial pipelines
- EUR 16.5 billion Assets under Management in sustainable and impact investment strategies, an increase of 53% compared to 2017
- 33% women in senior management positions, meeting our 2020 target of at least 30%
- Slight increase in employee engagement (+0.1 to 7.1) as measured in our yearly survey
- 38,536 young people reached in 2018 through NN Future Matters, our global community investment programme. Since the start of this programme in 2014, we reached 112,937 young people, hereby exceeding our goal of positively impacting the futures of 100,000 young people by 2020
- Decrease of 6% in CO2 emissions/FTE, and operating 100% carbon neutral by purchasing voluntary carbon credits (Gold Standard)
Throughout the Annual Report, NN Group underlines the solid foundation on which we deliver on our strategy and foster a diverse, values-driven and innovative business culture aimed at long-term value creation for our stakeholders.
Also today, NN Investment Partners (NN IP) is publishing its Responsible Investing report. This report provides an overview of NN IP’s Responsible Investing approach and activities in 2018. Download the report here to learn how NN IP is helping clients achieve their financial and sustainable goals.
NN Group’s Annual Report is available for download at www.nn-group.com/annual-report.
Media Relations NN Group
+31 70 513 1918