Nominate Today: CR Magazine Responsible CEO of the Year Awards Deadline April 30
CR Magazine is accepting nominations through April 30, 2018, for the 11th annual Responsible CEO of the Year Awards. These awards are presented to CEOs that visibly exceed standards in the areas of employee relations, environmental impact, sustainability, human rights, philanthropy and corporate responsibility practices.
All award winners were nominated by fellow members of the CR community and selected by an independent judging panel comprised of previous winners and other industry leaders including:
- Denise Morrison, Campbell Soup Company
- Dan Hesse, Sprint
- Don Slager, Republic Services
- Roger Krone, Leidos
- Anthony Haines, Toronto Hydro
- Tom Szaky, TerraCycle
- Emanual Chirico, Chairman and CEO, PVH Corp.
- William Cho, President and CEO, LG Electronics USA
- Gale Klappa, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Wisconsin Energy
- Terri Ludwig, President and CEO, Enterprise Community Partners, Inc.
- James Murren, Chairman and CEO, MGM Resorts International
- Richard Shadyac, President and CEO, ALSAC
The 2018 awards dinner will be held at COMMIT!Forum, Oct. 24, at MGM National Harbor, just outside Washington.
For more information about the annual COMMIT!Forum and CR Magazine’s Responsible CEO of the Year Awards visit http://www.commitforum.com/
The nomination period for the 2018 CR Magazine Responsible CEO of the Year Awards ends April 30, 2018. There is no fee to nominate a CEO.
For more information, please contact:
Dave Armon CR Magazine