The Rezidor Hotel Group Publishes its 2015 Responsible Business Report
Leading green hotel chain The Rezidor Hotel Group publishes its Responsible Business Report. Included since 2010 in Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies List, Rezidor is committed to being the most innovative and responsible hotel company with leading sustainable hotel brands such as Radisson Blu and Park Inn by Radisson.
2015 marked another impressive year for Responsible Business at Rezidor with successes in all three core areas of the company’s Responsible Business programme. Highlights include:
Think Planet – Minimising our Environmental Footprint
- Energy savings reach 22%
- Water consumption reduced by 29%
- 272 eco-labelled hotels
- Meetings Minus Carbon offsets 32,000 tonnes of carbon
Think People – Health and Safety of Guests and Employees
- Launch of the new Safehotels Alliance certified hotels – 65 hotels get the label
- Employee satisfaction at an impressive 87.5
- Specific people development tracks to support the Women in Leadership programme
- Over 2,000 employees trained in the Business School
Think Together – Business Ethics and Community Engagement
- Rezidor is One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for 6 years
- 1,3 million EUR donated to Charity
- 780 activities and over 5,000 volunteer days during the company's September’s RB Action Month
To read the full report, visit http://www.responsiblebusiness.rezidor.com
About The Rezidor Hotel Group
The Rezidor Hotel Group is one of the most dynamic hotel companies in the world. The Group currently features a portfolio of 457 hotels with 100,320 rooms in operation or under development in 80 countries across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Rezidor operates the core brands Radisson Blu (upper upscale) and Park Inn by Radisson (mid-scale) as well as the new brands Quorvus Collection (luxury) and Radisson RED (lifestyle select).
Rezidor is a member of the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group.
For more information, visit www.responsiblebusiness.rezidor.com