Early Bird Registration Open for 2017 Corporate Citizenship Conference!
Join us on November 14-15 to learn how the business community – together with their partners – are taking action and creating solutions today for some of the most pressing social issues of our time that build greater opportunities and prosperity for all.
The following topics and strategies will be addressed:
- What does it mean to "future-proof" your business?
- Seeing the challenges ahead, how do you adjust perspective to find the possible opportunities? How the Sustainable Development Goals and the 2030 deadline impacts and creates opportunity for the private sector.
- How can the private sector look at challenges in a more holistic way?
- How can a future-looking mindset be applied both internally and externally at your organization?
- How can organizations utilize data to inform their future? And put it to work.
- How to grapple with interconnectivity across business and societal challenges.
- What's leadership got to do with it?
The challenges of today present opportunities for tomorrow. Join us this November as we convene thought leaders and practitioners to explore how cross-sector innovation and collaboration can drive us forward.