Final Week to Save 20% on Registration for IWD 2018!
Early Bird rates for the 2018 International Women’s Day Forum end this Friday, February 2! Register today and get 20% off your ticket price. Click here to learn more.
Join more than 300 private and public stakeholders March 6—7 in Washington, D.C. to discuss how together, through combining resources, skills, and expertise, we can achieve greater sustainability and impact. Gender equality is in reach, but it can only be realized through collaboration.
We’re confirming new speakers every day, to include:
- Carly Fiorina, Founder and Chairman, Unlocking Potential Foundation
- Lisa Wang, Founder and CEO, SheWorx
- Anne Doyle, Author, Global Speaker, Journalist, Change Agent
- Sarah Middleton, Senior Vice President, Global Corporate Citizenship, PIMCO; Executive Director of the PIMCO Foundation
- Bob Moritz, Global Chairman and Senior Partner, PwC
- Patsy Doerr, Global Head, Corporate Responsibility, Sustainability and Inclusion, Thomson Reuters
- Henriette Kolb, Head, Gender Secretariat, International Finance Corporation
- Jenny Abramson, Founder and Managing Partner, Rethink Impact
- Kate Wilson, CEO, Digital Impact Alliance (DIAL), UN Foundation
- And many more!
So, what are you waiting for? Join the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation and the U.S. Department of State for the eighth International Women’s Day Forum, Partner With Purpose: Business for Gender Equality.
Early Bird rates end this Friday, so click here to save today!