Health Is the Heart of Resilience: Paving the Way to Better Risk Management
COVID-19 has laid bare the seemingly obvious, yet often overlooked fact that ensuring employee safety and health, not to mention customer and supply chain worker safety, is critical to executing a sustainable business strategy. Hear from a diverse group of experts who are prioritizing health to improve risk management and achieve greater financial resilience.
- Learn more about the ways corporations are focusing on health to better address their sustainability and non-financial disclosure strategy needs.
- Discover the value that can be created by integrating a sustainability strategy that fully-incorporates health across the three pillars of ESG.
- Hear how CBRE was ranked first among its peers in the JUST Capital rankings by supporting its local workforce, offering transparency in its business practices, and protecting the environment.
- Explore how corporations can build and maintain relationships with external stakeholders and better support the larger needs of those stakeholders in a way that delivers shareholder value.
WHEN: Aug 20, 2020 – 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
- Witold Henisz: Professor of Management, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Kristen Sullivan: Partner, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Sasha Njagulj: Global Head of ESG, CBRE Global Investors
About the International WELL Building Institute
The International WELL Building Institute (IWBI) is leading the global movement to transform our buildings, communities and organizations in ways that help people thrive. The WELL Health-Safety Rating for Facility Operations and Management is an evidence-based, third-party verified rating for all facility types, focused on operational policies, maintenance protocols, emergency plans and stakeholder education to address a post-COVID-19 environment now and broader health and safety-related issues into the future. The WELL Building Standard is focused exclusively on the ways that buildings and communities, and everything in them, can improve our comfort, drive better choices, and generally enhance, not compromise, our health and wellness. IWBI mobilizes the wellness community through management of the WELL AP credential, the pursuit of applicable research, the development of educational resources, and advocacy for policies that promote health and wellness everywhere. More information on WELL can be found here.