There are many factors that will ultimately shape the future face of business. For some, these pressure points will show up as risks while for others as opportunities. With many businesses discussing strategies and actions on a road to recovery, business sustainability may be the massive unseen elephant in the room.
There is no doubt, at least from our sustainability consulting perspective, that the landscape of business is changing. The pressures of the past are being replaced with the business sustainability forces of today.
• Global policy and local legislation defining required corporate action.
• Consumer preferences for responsible corporate action and alternative products.
• Market pressures to make alternative options competitive.
• Increased business competition seeking to capitalize on emerging markets.
• Corporate giants leading the way with policies and guidelines fro supply chains.
As the business world evaluates the range of possible futures emerging from these economic times, business sustainability
planning is defining itself as leading edge strategic thinking. No longer will a business be simply defined by the difference between cost and revenue. Click here to continue reading
Home to one third of the earth's trees, the Taiga is the largest land-based biosphere and encircles the globe. Its immense oxygen production literally changes the atmosphere and refreshes the planet. It is this continuous renewal that has shaped Taiga Company's vision to drive similar change in the business world. Taiga Company seeks to be the "oxygen for your business".