June 15th Webinar: Workplace Giving Donor Attitudes, Perceptions, Motivators, and Influencers
Between January and April 2017, more than 1,500 employee donors across the country participated in America's Charities' Snapshot 2017 workplace giving survey, sharing what they value, how they make decisions about charitable giving and volunteering, and how their giving impacts their relationships with their employers.
Six Key Findings:
- The workplace remains an effective conduit to support charitable giving and volunteering.
- Employee engagement is an important recruitment and retention strategy.
- Charitable choice is essential for donors and volunteers.
- Technology plays a key role in effective corporate giving and volunteer programs.
- Some of the highest expectations of workplace donors and volunteers present the greatest challenges to nonprofits.
- There is alignment between company and employee expectations.
On June 15, 2017 at 2pm EDT, you're invited to a webinar exploring these six key findings and other preliminary learnings from America's Charities' new Snapshot 2017 research on employee donors' attitudes, perceptions, and motivators regarding workplace giving and employee engagement.