Live Twitter Chat: #YumRecipeforGood, July 31, Noon ET
Please join us for a LIVE 1-hour Twitter chat with Yum! Brands as the company discusses its 2017 Global Citizenship & Sustainability Strategy, which highlights the company’s progress and outlines efforts by KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell to make a meaningful impact in three areas of strategic focus: Food, Planet and People.
Serving millions of customers across 45,000 restaurants in more than 135 countries and territories worldwide, Yum! Brands takes its role as a global citizen and its impact on society and the environment seriously and is focused on building three iconic restaurant brands that people worldwide trust and champion.
Featured guests include:
- Tracy Skeans – Yum! Brands Chief Transformation & People Officer
- Jon Hixson – Yum! Brands Vice President, Government Relations and Global Citizenship & Sustainability
- Jerilan Greene - Yum! Brands Global Chief Communications Officer
- Clive Newton – Yum! Brands Chief Food Safety Officer
- Liz Matthews – Taco Bell Global Chief Food Innovation Officer
Day and Time: Tuesday, July 31, Noon EDT/9:00a.m. PDT/5:00 BST
Where: On Twitter, follow with the hashtag #YumRecipeforGood
Tips to get the most out of the #YumRecipeforGood Twitter Chat:
- Follow the main participants and # YumRecipeforGood hashtag
- Submit questions before the event to promote a more dynamic discussion
- Use the # YumRecipeforGood hashtag on comments that you want to share with the community
- Share tweets you think your followers will appreciate
- Follow Yum! Brands during and after the chat
New to our Twitter chats? Don’t worry! Read this.
Director of Social Media and Social Engagement, 3BL Media
Associate Editor, TriplePundit