What Can We Learn From Early Corporate Responses to COVID-19?
On March 30, business leaders from 3M, Truist Foundation, and Walmart shared with FSG co-CEO Greg Hills what they are learning as they lead their organizations in response to the COVID-19 crisis.
Our latest blog, by associate director Lakshmi Iyer, shares five practical lessons gained during the webinar.
- Respond to immediate needs first
- Dig into your core expertise
- Be creative in your partnerships
- Proactively address the impact on the most marginalized
- Stay real, be nimble, and keep learning
FSG is a mission-driven consulting firm supporting leaders in creating large-scale, lasting social change. Through customized consulting services, innovative thought leadership, and support for learning communities, we help foundations, businesses, nonprofits, and governments around the world accelerate progress by reimagining social change. Learn more at www.fsg.org.