Revolve Media Hosts 5th Edition of Visualizing Energy and The Energy Transition Leaders Forum
(3BL Media/Justmeans) — Revolve Media is holding its 5th annual public information campaign/exhibition, “Visualizing Energy” and The Energy Transition Leaders Forum, on June 22 in Brussels, as the media event of EU Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW) June 19-23.
"Visualizing Energy" is an inspiring international photo exhibition with the aim of highlighting the human dimension of the energy transition, showing workers in action on renewable energy, energy efficiency and energy storage projects around Europe and beyond. The Energy Transition Leaders Forum comprises thought leaders, policy-makers and leading associations and companies like Enel, Engie and GE advancing the energy transition.
The event features panels and speeches that will address complex global energy issues through sharing knowledge and measuring tangible results. Claude Turmes, Greens MEP and EUSEW Ambassador, and Andreea Strachinescu, Head of Unit, C.2, will lead keynote speeches for the Forum.
Key panels and speeches include:
• Moving Away from Fossil Fuels: Are we moving away and fast enough?
• Innovations Leading the Energy Transition: Are companies really divesting from traditional energy sources and are they investing enough in cleaner energy sources? Who is going beyond CSR exercises to create corporate cultures of sustainability?
• Andreea Strachinescu: Transforming the EU energy transition for prosperous and cleaner economies and societies
• Frank Wouters: The Energy Transition in Action
• Claude Turmes: DG ENER/EASME
By hosting the Forum with some of the world’s foremost thinkers, Revolve will be helping to adopt transformative techniques for implementing measureable energy transition strategies change.
For a detailed description of the agenda, sessions, and speakers, click here.