Agenda for International Women’s Day Forum Is Now Live!
The agenda for International Women's Day Forum is now live! Check out the full lineup of speakers and featured topics here, including deep-dive working sessions and networking opportunities. This year's forum, Partner With Purpose: Business for Gender Equality, will cover emerging trends, best practices, and solutions to achieve full gender equality.
Learn from a wide array of speakers at the forefront of advancing women's empowerment around the world.
Featured speakers and panelists include:
- Patsy Doerr, Global Head, Corporate Responsibility, Sustainability and Inclusion, Thomson Reuters
- Carly Fiorina, Founder and Chairman, Unlocking Potential Foundation
- Balaji Ganapathy, Head, Workforce Effectiveness, Tata Consultancy Services
- Elizabeth Gore, President, Alice
- Theresa Harrison, Global Director Diversity & Inclusiveness Procurement Leader, EY
- Henriette Kolb, Head, Gender Secretariat, International Finance Corporation
- Manisha Singh, Assistant Secretary for Economic & Business Affairs, U.S. Department of State
- Jeff Terry, Global Head of Corporate Social Responsibility, Amway
Join us March 6–7 in Washington, D.C. for an event you won't want to miss. Register today!