“Sustainability in Action” Video Series
Whether through environmental, social or economic initiatives, Ingersoll Rand is committed to making the world a better place to live, through sustainability and energy efficiency. A new video series, “Sustainability in Action,” shines a light on the many ways in which the company uses creativity, engagement and works with customers to deliver on its global climate commitment.
- Trane Services & Solutions Help College Save Millions of Dollars and Reduce Carbon Footprint: http://bit.ly/2eeV0bW
- Operations at Trane Remanufacturing Facility Benefit from Emphasis on Sustainability: http://bit.ly/2dUqQW1
- Cross-Platform Approach to Sustainability at Manufacturing Plant Brings Numerous Benefits: http://bit.ly/2duOCqJ
- LEED Gold Certification at Ingersoll Rand Campus Benefits Occupants While Helping the Planet: http://bit.ly/2epo6oJ
- Green Teams Address Environmental, Economic and Social Issues in Communities Around the World: http://bit.ly/2eeS0wh
About Ingersoll Rand
Ingersoll Rand (NYSE:IR) advances the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands — including Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Thermo King® and Trane® — work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a $13 billion global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com.