Transforming Telemedicine With XR [Podcast]
How we do almost everything is changing. The global pandemic is forcing us to reassess the way we work, learn, play, and care for ourselves, among other things. And increasingly, we’re looking to technology for solutions. Innovative technologies like XR, which were once considered “nice to haves,” are now being thrust into the spotlight. Luckily, companies like AppliedVR, a leading provider of therapeutic VR, are ready.
In this episode, AppliedVR Co-founder and CEO Matthew Stoudt and Brian Vogelsang from our XR team join host PJ Jacobowitz to discuss telemedicine and the ways VR can be used for pain management. They’ll also dig into how the two companies came together, the evolving XR ecosystem, and the importance of the Qualcomm XR Enterprise Program.
Referenced in this podcast:
- Qualcomm XR Enterprise Program
- Qualcomm Snapdragon XR1 Platform
- Qualcomm Snapdragon XR2 Platform
- Find AppliedVR: @AppliedVRhealth
- First Scientific Study Using Virtual Reality to Treat Chronic Pain at Home Finds AppliedVR Platform Feasible, Scalable and Effective