Videos of Minds + Machines 2012: Unleashing the Industrial Internet
For decades, technology has connected people and businesses globally. This is just the start. The Internet will also transform global industries, joining human insight with machine intelligence. Bringing minds and machines together has created something wholly new -- the Industrial Internet -- an open, global network that connects machines, people, and data.
For the first time, thought leaders from across business, technology and academia convened an important conversation in San Francisco in late November about the power of the Industrial Internet and why it matters.
Featured Speakers Included:
• Jeff Immelt, CEO and Chairman of the Board, GE
• Marc Andreessen, Co-Founder and General Partner, Andreessen Horowitz
• Andy McAfee, Principal Research Scientist, MIT’s Center for Digital Business
• DJ Patil, Chief Data Scientist, Greylock Partners
• Paul Maritz, Chief Strategist, EMC
• Chris Anderson, Editor-in-Chief, WIRED
• Tim O'Reilly, Founder, O’Reilly Media
• Wayne Keathley, President and COO, Mt. Sinai Hospital