AIAG Announces 2nd Conflict Minerals Industry Briefing
Since 2010, AIAG and two dozen member companies representing OEMs and suppliers have been working together to identify resources and tools to help companies gain greater supply chain transparency in the area of Conflict Minerals.
In this three-hour session you will obtain updates on leading initiatives by the automotive industry, the electronics industry and audit sector to support due diligence reporting. We will share best practices and provide insight to help your company comply with the legislation.
Information and strategies shared will focus on reporting & disclosure, audit objectives and updates from the AICPA - American Institute of CPAs Task Force.
- Compliance Strategies: Best Practice
- Reporting & Disclosure
- Reporting Form Considerations
- Understanding SEC Requirements
- New Developments & Other Topics
Registration is Open!
Two Sessions are available for this briefing:
Pricing for both sessions are: $25.00 for AIAG Members and $125.00 for non-AIAG members
Not a member yet?
Learn about the benefits of membership in AIAG including:
- Work with like minded industry peers to participate in and influence industry standards development in all areas of Corporate Responsibility;
- Have access to the industry leading Corporate Responsibility solutions developed through AIAG collaboration;
- Free and reduced pricing on training, events, and publications;
- and much, much more!
Call (248) 358-3003 or visit joinaiag.org for more information.
AIAG is a unique not-for-profit organization where, for more than 30 years, OEMs, suppliers, service providers, government entities and individuals in academia have worked collaboratively to drive down costs and complexity from the supply chain via global standards development and harmonized business practices. AIAG membership has grown to more than 960 members and includes renowned manufacturers, and many of their parts suppliers and service providers. For more information, visit www.AIAG.org.