2018 World Changing Women’s Summit
SCOTTS VALLEY, Calif., January 5, 2018 /3BL Media/ - Conscious Company Media’s inaugural World-Changing Women’s Summit will be a powerful gathering of female professionals who are passionate about using business as a force for good in the world. This first-of-its-kind gathering will bring together female CEOs, founders, entrepreneurs, executives, investors, thought leaders, and more to move the needle on how we as a society can encourage more women in positions of power to have a positive impact. The event will be designed to facilitate intimate peer-to-peer connection, deep-dive discussions, and raw, intergenerational conversations that will educate and inspire attendees to do more through their work.
Conversation topics will include:
- Developing yourself as a truly authentic, conscious leader
- Scaling your company while both staying sane and true to your values
- Bringing more purpose into your work
- Developing thriving and inclusive cultures at work
- Best practices for raising capital
- Tools for resilience in the face of challenging circumstances
- Creating more impact in the world
Who will attend?
The Summit is open to any woman or gender non-conforming person who identifies as a change agent and leader in her/their community, especially founders, CEOs, executives, investors, and intrapreneurs involved with conscious businesses.
Why is it different?
This event will acknowledge growing evidence that supports the importance of rest and rejuvenation. 1440 Multiversity is located deep in the redwoods and built around the notion of self-care in concert with connection and growth. Their gourmet kitchen focuses on healthy, nutrient-rich meals, and a program of yoga, meditation, art, and massage will be available to all summit attendees.
Top Seven Reasons To Attend:
- Connection: Connect deeply with like-minded peers in a safe space
- Support: Discover the support that you need to take on the challenges that you’re facing and have the opportunity to support others who are equally challenged
- Rejuvenation: Find the space to rejuvenate in a restorative environment with on-site yoga, fitness and wellness centers
- Inspiration: Hear new, inspirational ideas to help you breakthrough old patterns of thinking and behavior
- Education: Learn about new resources, best practices, and key insights from the best and brightest in the field
- Elevation: Elevate your capacity to lead and take your business or role to the next level
- Food: No seriously, the food at 1440 is extraordinary.
More information on speakers, content, and agenda can be found at: https://consciouscompanymedia.com/womens-summit. We’re happy to extend a 30% discount to the CSR community, and look forward to seeing you at the Summit!