AccountAbility Awarded 'Best ESG Strategy Development Partner - Global 2021'
NEW YORK and LONDON, October 12, 2021 /3BL Media/ - The CFI.co Judges Panel have conferred on AccountAbility the Professional Services Award for Best ESG Strategy Development Partner - Global 2021.
It was announced this morning that AccountAbility has been awarded Best ESG Strategy Development Partner - Global 2021 by Capital Finance International (CFI.co), a London-based print journal and online resource that reports on business, economics and finance. CFI.co combines the views of leading multilateral and national organizations such as The World Bank, United Nations, International Finance Corporation and European Union bodies with top-tier thought leadership to report on the forces influencing and reshaping the global economy.
With the ever-growing importance of Sustainability / ESG and its impact on the business universe, the award reinforces AccountAbility’s leadership in the areas of Sustainability / ESG matters that impact an organization, its stakeholders, and its environmental, social, and economic ecosystems. AccountAbility’s pioneering work in Standards for almost three decades – and in delivering practical, effective, and enduring results that enable our Advisory clients to succeed – stood out across the various aspects of Award consideration.
The CFI.co award selection panel used a wide range of criteria, lending the critical eye of a collective 170 years of corporate leadership, business journalism and academic experience, in addition to exhaustive information gathered by the award body’s research team to confer the award.
“CFI.co recognizes AccountAbility, with its principles-based approach, as a sustainability management leader in terms of strategy, governance and impact. Its technical expertise and counselling skills are profound and exemplary. AccountAbility has for many years worked successfully alongside the World Bank Group and the IMF. The panel has no hesitation in naming AccountAbility as winner of the 2021 Award,” said Awards Director, Mr. John Mann.
AccountAbility was awarded against three other finalist nominees, with the Highlights of the Judging Panel Remarks included below:
- “Over the past 25 years, AccountAbility has solidified its position as the most comprehensive value proposition on the market for ESG advisory, standards, and research.”
- “As a pioneer in the sustainability arena, AccountAbility integrates technical expertise from industry leading standards combined with practical and relevant counsel to advance its clients’ sustainability performance and impact.”
- “AccountAbility has partnered with some of the biggest names in financial services, power and utilities, energy and extractives, technology and telecommunications, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, real estate, and consumer products sectors. It works with investor coalitions, governmental agencies, and multilateral organisations.”
- “The firm is considered a thought-leader in sustainability strategy, governance, and impact, and has hosted conferences and forums to encourage the adoption of more transparent, responsible, and effective business practices.”
- “The CFI.co judging panel presents AccountAbility with the 2021 Global Award for Best ESG Strategy Development Partner.”
“AccountAbility is extremely grateful to CFI.co, the Judges Panel, our Clients, and our Global Stakeholders for this distinguished recognition. Our organization remains dedicated to delivering practical, effective, and enduring results that enable our clients to succeed. We will continue to work with our clients and partners to create a world where people have a say in the decisions that impact them, where organizations act on and are transparent about the issues that matter, and where organizations monitor, measure, and are accountable for how their actions affect their broader ecosystems,” said Accountability CEO, Mr. Sunil (Sunny) A. Misser.
AccountAbility is a global consulting and standards firm that works with businesses, investors, governments, and multi-lateral organizations on ESG matters to achieve opportunities, advance responsible business practices, and transform their long-term performance. We focus on delivering practical, effective, and enduring results that enable our clients to succeed.
AccountAbility has a team of international sustainability advisors and subject-matter experts that provide ESG consulting for clients. With a presence in Dubai, London, New York, and Riyadh, the firm serves clients across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Africa.
AccountAbility has worked with the World Bank Group since 2007, the International Finance Corporation since 2011, and the International Monetary Fund since 2013, in the areas of Sustainability/ESG Strategy, ESG Metrics and Scorecard Development, and Reporting & Disclosure.
Mr. Brendan Moffitt
Head of Marketing & Communications
515 Madison Avenue, 14th Floor
New York NY 10022
United States of America
Mobile: +1 (917) 224 8909