America’s Charities Launches New Simple Employee Giving Solution
WASHINGTON, D.C., August 31, 2016 /3BL Media/ – America’s Charities, which inspires employees and organizations to support causes they care about, today announced the launch of its new employee giving solution, designed for employers interested in a simple, out-of-the-box solution for providing employees an exceptional giving experience. The new America’s Charities Employee Giving Solution is the result of a partnership with StratusLIVE, a leader in cloud-based software for nonprofits, which powers the platform. The new Employee Giving Solution is cost-effective, easy to set-up and manage, and features multiple giving options, real-time campaign monitoring and analytics, responsive design and much more.
The new America’s Charities Employee Giving Solution helps employers develop and scale their employee giving programs through cutting-edge technology and out-of-the-box templates and resources that can be personalized for any occasion. Designed for organizations that want a simple approach to employee giving, America’s Charities new Employee Giving Solution helps employers worry less about the mechanics of the program and focus on what really matters—improving their communities.
“America’s Charities has been at the forefront of employee giving for 35 years,” said America’s Charities Interim CEO Jim Starr. “We helped pave the way when employers transitioned from paper pledges to digital platforms, from giving to engagement, from traditional fall campaigns to year-round opportunities and more. With the addition of our new, simple Employee Giving Solution, thanks to our partnership with StratusLIVE, we’re blazing the trail for any employer—regardless of size, budget or bandwidth—to make a real difference in the lives of their employees and communities. America’s Charities is proud to now offer solutions that range from a pure employee giving platform in partnership with StratusLIVE to our feature-rich employee engagement solution: America’s Charities powered by Causecast.”
The new Employee Giving Solution is the latest addition to America’s Charities’ full suite of employee giving and engagement tools, strategic employer solutions, and funds management services which are tailored to fit each employers’ specific needs and social impact goals. The America’s Charities employee giving portfolio features three levels of services:
- Charitable funds management, including charitable funds collection and distribution, charity vetting, matching gift programs, donor receipting and acknowledgement, risk mitigation and more
- Employee giving and social responsibility strategy development to align employer and employee philanthropic goals and interests, including nonprofit partnership development
- Employee giving program evaluation, including employee workplace giving audits, benchmarking, development and integration
New! Simple solution
- New America’s Charities Employee Giving Solution includes:
- Personalized technology, with an easy-to-use, branded user interface, convenient, flexible ways to give, employee engagement features including social media sharing and donation matching, real-time campaign monitoring and analytics
- Charitable funds management including charitable funds collection and distribution, charity vetting, and donor receipting and acknowledgement
- Out-of-the-box resources and template including a library of photos, charity stories and impact statements, and sample communication templates to help employers engage with their employees throughout the campaign
- Access to vetted nonprofits, 24/7 help desk support, and more
- Low price: Starting at $2,000 and a percentage of funds raised
- Comprehensive and tailored employee giving program development and execution that facilitates employers’ total giving and engagement process, including corporate giving, employee contributions, international giving, volunteer engagement, with integrated reporting capability and more
- Highly personalized technology, America's Charities powered by Causecast, grows with you and offers deeply social employee giving experience including volunteerism, peer-to-peer interaction
- Seamlessly integrates social media, crowdfunding, team volunteering, in-kind giving, storytelling and more to maximize employee support for favorite causes
- Charitable funds management including charitable funds collection and distribution, charity vetting, and donor receipting and acknowledgement, and fully customizable, real-time, on-demand impact reporting
- Streamlined grantmaking encompassing the full grants lifecycle
- Giving and engagement support from the planning phase through all aspects of implementation and reporting; essential engagement tools such as donation matching and support for board service
- Access to vetted nonprofits, 24/7 help desk support, and more
America’s Charities’ deep expertise in workplace giving and employee engagement is anchored in its history in helping private and public sector employers support charities of their choice, which in turn provides more sustainable, unrestricted revenue to nonprofits that our changing out world. Since 1980, America’s Charities has raised more than a half billion dollars for tens of thousands of nonprofits in corporate, federal, state and local government workplace giving campaigns.
America’s Charities’ partner StratusLIVE has continued to grow as a leading provider of cloud-based fundraising and CRM solutions for nonprofits. "We are thrilled to partner with America’s Charities,” said Jim Funari, CEO of StratusLIVE. “Combining America’s Charities’ experience in aligning employer, employee, and nonprofit goals with our leading cloud-based technology means employers of all sizes can make a measureable impact in their communities.”
To learn more or schedule a demo of the new America’s Charities Employee Giving Solution, visit https://www.charities.org/simple-employee-giving-solution.
About America’s Charities
America’s Charities is a 501(c)(3) membership-based nonprofit that inspires employees and organizations to support causes they care about. In its 35+ years as a leader in employee giving, America’s Charities has raised more than $650 million for nonprofits addressing causes including education, human rights, hunger, poverty, research, animal welfare, veteran assistance, disaster relief and health services. More information about America’s Charities can be found at www.charities.org, as well as on our social media networks.
StratusLIVE is a leading provider of cloud-based solutions for nonprofit organizations. The StratusLIVE for Fundraisers suite features enterprise-class relationship management, online fundraising, business intelligence, and analytical marketing capabilities, natively integrated with the commercial Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform. StratusLIVE is headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia, with offices throughout the United States. For more information, visit http://www.stratuslive.com.