Applications Now Open for 2nd Annual Conscious Company Leaders Forum
“Beautiful, well-planned event. Full and heart and intention with backbone.” —2017 Forum attendee
SCOTTS VALLEY, Calif., March 20, 2018 /3BL Media/ - Conscious Company Media’s Leaders Forum has become the premier gathering for the who’s who of CEOs, executives, investors, and thought leaders interested in the next generation of more conscious business, where companies make a profit and have a positive impact on society. Conscious Company Media has just released the preliminary line-up of speakers for the 2018 edition of the event, and applications are now open to attend.
From June 6–8, 2018, an intimate, curated group of business leaders from around the world will gather at 1440 Multiversity, a world-class mindfulness retreat center in the heart of the redwood forest, to discuss what matters most for creating and sustaining an effective purpose-driven businesses.
Attendees at the Forum will:
- Connect deeply with some of the most successful people in conscious business who are truly representative of the movement’s diversity across age, sex, race, and industry
- Participate in deep-dive workshops hosted by world-class facilitators and trainers
- Establish one-on-one connections with fellow leaders in a relaxing, rejuvenating environment that inspires creativity and clarity
- Enjoy time for yoga, hiking, fresh meals, and holistic well-being
- Michael C. Bush: CEO at Great Place To Work®
- Danielle Krettek: Principal and Founder, Google Empathy Lab
- Lorna Davis: Global Ambassador, B Lab; former CEO, DanoneWave
- Mark Rampolla: CEO, Beanfields Snacks; Managing Partner, Powerplant Ventures; Founder and former CEO of ZICO Beverages
- Rodney Foxworthy: Executive Director, BALLE
- And many more…
Who will attend?
The Leaders Forum is designed to bring together key executives, decision makers, and business leaders who can have real conversations about what matters most in conscious business. In order to facilitate a transformative experience, Conscious Company curates the attendees on an application-only basis to ensure that every single person in the room is able to engage with and contribute to high-level, nuanced conversations about business and build an incredible conference experience together. If you feel you should be in this room, please apply.
Why is it different?
The Leaders Forum focuses on a holistic framework for conscious business, examining personal leadership development, workplace innovation, and business impact. Attendees will hear real, unfiltered dialogue from the foremost leaders in the space, as well as have the ability to connect with peers about their own experiences. Building on these elements, the forum will be a place for rejuvenation, as well as inspiration. 1440 Multiversity is located deep in the redwoods and built around the notion of self-care in concert with connection and growth. Their gourmet kitchen focuses on healthy, nutrient-rich meals, and a program of yoga, meditation, art, and massage will be available to all summit attendees, creating an experience unlike any other in the space.
More information on speakers, content, and agenda can be found at: https://consciouscompanyleadersforum.com/. Members of the CSR community are invited to apply for a spot at the Forum. Accepted individuals are welcome to apply code CCLF_CSR for a 30% discount. Early-bird rates expire April 20 ($909 after discount) so be sure to apply today!