Communicating Purpose and Vision in a Digital World
Jan 16, 2018 4:30 AM ET
Januarary 16, 2018 /3BL Media/ - Ethical Corporation has just published a 9-page briefing discussing purposeful and effective communications in our digitalised world.
Candy Telani Anton, Head of Strategy Europe at Ethical Corporation, says that "with digital and data transforming industries and empowering audiences, companies are battling to find new and effective ways to communicate corporate vision and purpose, engage and influence key stakeholders while balancing transparency and vulnerability."
Within the briefing, you will find key strategies for your company to ensure real trust and engagement is achieved in this multichannel age.
You will learn:
- Key aspects of social media that make it ideal for communicating a corporate vision and creating a strong brand identity –
- How to build agile and tailored communication strategies to meet the needs of different stakeholder groups
- The ‘golden rules’ for communication professionals to stay one step ahead in the digital world
With expert insights from:
- Inge Massen, Global Director Communications & External Affairs – Science & Innovation, DSM(European Excellence Award 2017 for Europe’s best Influencer Communications approach)
- Miguel Pestana Veiga, SVP Corporate Communications and External Affairs, RB
- Daniella Peting, Social Media Manager, North America and Co-Lead, Global Social Media Center of Excellence, Motorola Solutions
Miguel Pestana Veiga from RB tells us that in communications with consumers and shareholders: "gone are the days of ‘push and tell. Today we live in a world where it is more important to ‘listen and engage’.”