Don’t Miss Out as Executive Leadership from illycaffé, Vista Equity Partners, PepsiCo, Wyndham Worldwide, MassMutual and More Share Insights and Expertise at the 7th Annual Global Ethics Summit in New York
January 7, 2015 /3BL Media/ - The Ethisphere Institute announced today key faculty confirmed for the 7th Annual Global Ethics Summit focused on Elevating Value Through Integrity: How Leading Companies Accomplish Excellence Worldwide.
Key Speakers include Andrea Illy, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, illycaffè S.p.A who will join us for The CEO Conversation panel; Mark Roellig, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, MassMutual who will speak alongside Tony West, Executive Vice President, Government Affairs, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, PepsiCo and Dr. Jack London, Executive Chairman and Chairman of the Board, CACI on the Leadership Lessons panel; Robert Smith, Founder, Chairman and CEO, Vista Equity Partners discussing Return on Ethics: Investing in Ethical Companies; Melvin T. Stith, Board Member & Dean Emeritus and Professor, Martin J. Whitman School of Management at Syracuse University, Aflac who will discuss board diversity and the impact on performance; and, Korin Neff, Senior Vice President & Corporate Compliance Officer, Wyndham Worldwide who will discuss Improving the Message around Compliance.
Also confirmed to speak at this year’s Summit are:
· Karen Benson, Director of Global Compliance & Ethics, Royal Caribbean Cruises
· Adam Briggs, Regulatory Compliance & Ethics Attorney, UPS
· Steven Cochran, Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, T-Mobile
· Debra Hampson, Chief Privacy Officer and Senior Counsel, Cigna
· Stephen Harris, Vice President and Corporate Chief Compliance Officer, Hartford Financial
· Laura Jacobus, Sr. Director, Assoc. General Counsel, Ethics and Compliance, Juniper Networks
· Peter Jaffe, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer, AES Corporation
· Jerry Jones, Chief Ethics & Legal Officer, Acxiom
· Paul Leuzzi, Assistant General Counsel, Law & Corporate Affairs, Weyerhaeuser
· Dr. Jack London, Executive Chairman and Chairman of the Board, CACI
· Roxane Marenberg, VP, Deputy General Counsel, Global Compliance Enablement (GCE), Cisco Sytems, Inc.
· Steven Morgan, Vice President, Assistant General Counsel, and Chief Compliance Officer, Waste Management
· Emeka Nwankpah, Director of Ethics & Compliance, Kellogg
· James Roberts, President and Chief Executive Officer, Granite Construction
· Natalia Shehadeh, Vice President & Chief Compliance Officer, Weatherford
· Don Sinko, Chief Integrity Officer, Cleveland Clinic
· Ula Ubani, Chief Ethics Officer, BMO Financial
The Summit will take place on March 10-11, 2015 in New York at the Grand Hyatt and will offer participants the opportunity to: Hear from CEOs of leading multinational companies sharing insight on leadership and reputation Listen in as Board members share their views on governance, ethics and leadership Network with executives and in-house counsel Understand the government’s view on the compliance and corruption landscape, and emerging approaches to enforcement Actively participate in roundtable discussions with company leaders Select from substantive breakouts offering best practice insights from compliance & ethics leadership.
2015 World’s Most Ethical Companies® Honoree Dinner
Join Ethisphere the evening before the summit, March 9, 2015, as we recognize the 2015 World’s Most Ethical Companies. The coveted World’s Most Ethical (WME) Company [http://ethisphere.com/worlds-most-ethical/] designation recognizes those organizations that truly go beyond making statements about doing business ethically and demonstrate real and sustained ethical leadership within their industries. Past keynote speakers for the WME dinner include Former United States Secretary of State The Honorable Madeleine Albright, Former Senate Majority Leader The Honorable George J. Mitchell, Jr. and Ernie Allen, Former President and CEO, International Centre for Missing & Exploited Children.
To register for the summit and/or the dinner, visit the event website at www.GlobalEthicsSummit2015.com. Early-bird registrants can save over $300 before January 31, 2015.
The Ethisphere® Institute
The Ethisphere® Institute is the global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices that fuel corporate character, marketplace trust and business success. Ethisphere has deep expertise in measuring and defining core ethics standards using data-driven insights that help companies enhance corporate character. Ethisphere honors superior achievement through its World’s Most Ethical Companies® recognition program, provides a community of industry experts with the Business Ethics Leadership Alliance (BELA) and showcases trends and best practices in ethics with the Ethisphere Magazine. Ethisphere is also the leading provider of independent verification of corporate ethics and compliance programs that include: Ethics Inside® Certification, Compliance Leader Verification™ and Anti-Corruption Program Verification™. More information about Ethisphere can be found at: http://www.ethisphere.com.