European Leaders to Join Ethical Corporation's Responsible Business Summit Europe 2019
March 19, 2019 /3BL Media/ - New speakers have joined the 18th annual Responsible Business Summit Europe (10-12 June, London) with the aim of share and identify new strategies to achieve sustainable development, as well as to find partnerships and innovations to lead on environmental and social issues whilst delivering greater transparency on your climate and reputational risks.
Over 600 delegates will attend and 100+ senior level speakers. Our recent additions to our expert line up include:
- Ovais Sarmad, The Deputy Executive Secretary, UNFCCC
- Per Heggenes, Chief Executive Officer, IKEA Foundation
- Wayne Hubbard, CEO, London Waste and Recycling Board
- Jürgen Maier, CEO, Siemens UK
- Filippo Veglio, Managing Director, WBCSD
- Richard Walker, Managing Director, Iceland
- Saker Nusseibeh, CEO, Hermes Investment
- Gilbert Ghostine, CEO, Firmenich
- Michael Beutler, Director of Sustainability Operations, Kering
- Nigel Topping, CEO, We Mean Business
- Lisa Modern, Vice President, Safety and Sustainability, Kimberly Clark
- Sasja Beslik, Head of Group Sustainable Finance, Nordea
The latest agenda, along with the up-to-date speaker line-up, can be seen here.
The Responsible Business Summit Europe is the premier platform where senior practitioners from across the country meet and share practical ideas on how their businesses can lead the change to a new sustainable future.
For further details contact Candy Telani Anton at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 207 375 7162.
Ethical Corporation’s mission is to help businesses around the globe do the right thing by their customers and the world. We believe this is not only how to ensure a future for all but makes good business sense. We serve CSR, compliance, risk and governance communities with topical and insightful business intelligence and meeting places.
We provide business intelligence to more than 3,000 multinational companies every year. Our customers are also NGOs, think-tanks, academia, governments and consultancies. We publish the leading responsible business magazine, website, and research reports. Our conferences are widely recognized as the best in the field