Grupo Financiero Banorte's Economic Performance Unveiled in 2013 Annual Report
June 26, 2014 /3BL Media/ - Grupo Financiero Banorte presented its 2013 Annual Report with the results of its economic, social and environmental performance under the G4 methodology of the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) and its Financial Supplement.
Related to its economic performance, the Group formalized an alliance with its partner IBM, with whom the institution is undertaking an ambitious program to evolve towards a business model that covers the following objectives:
- Consolidate a client-oriented strategic and comprehensive focus.
- Align processes, technology and employees to future needs.
- Offer comprehensive and tailored financial solutions by Segments, Products and Service Channels.
- Offer a unique experience to Banorte's customers through the development of multichannel strategies.
Through this alliance, objectives framed within the institution's Social Responsibility strategy will be impacted directly through:
- Reduction in the use of paper by generating electronic records and process automation.
- Process optimization and responsibilities definition, which will foster productivity increase.
- Generation of assertive sales campaigns to enable the achievement of its executives' objectives.
- Reduction of the Organization's risk by strengthening risk calculation processes.
Other economic performance highlights include:
- Cumulative profit of $13.508 billion pesos in 2013, 24% greater than the profit obtained in 2012.
- Total assets of $1,006.788 billion pesos in the year.
- By the end of December 2013, the performing loans portfolio increased 6% in comparison to the same period in the previous year, to reach $425.038 billion pesos.
- Consumer loans, including those of the Real State portfolio in accordance with the Financial Group's internal definition of business, grew by 18% compared to 2012, driven by all segments.
Grupo Financiero Banorte seeks to offer more than just economic return, through investments that transform capital into value for society, to make Mexico stronger.
For more details about the aforementioned, Grupo Financiero Banorte invites you to read its 2013 Annual Report in www.banorte.com/sustentabilidad. Comments or opinions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org