M·A·C Launches Limited-Edition VIVA GLAM Pride Lipstick in the UK & Ireland
August 10, 2021 /3BL Media/ - Every month is Pride month at M·A·C Cosmetics! On August 6, the brand released a limited-edition, special-deco VIVA GLAM Pride lipstick that gives back 100%* to organizations that support the health and rights of people of All Ages, All Races and All Genders.
The original lipstick shade VIVA GLAM I has been dressed with a colourful Limited Edition LOVE IS LOVE design to celebrate the LGBTQIA+ community and the work our VIVA GLAM Grantees do to support them. Designed by Global Senior Artist & M·A·C-tivist Dominic Skinner, the iconic bullet is available exclusively on maccosmetics.co.uk for a limited time only.
Through our longstanding partnerships with LGBTQIA+ organisations, today M·A·C remains more committed than ever to standing with marginalized communities seeking justice and equality, as we put our resources and energy toward being a force for positive change.
“I’m super excited to share this limited-edition VIVA GLAM Pride lipstick. Taking the iconic VIVA GLAM I, I wanted to create a design that celebrates love, inspired by all the colours of the LGBTQIA+ flags to highlight our continued growth as a community,” says Dominic Skinner, Global Senior Artist at M·A·C.
1 VIVA GLAM LIPSTICK CHANGES LIVES THROUGH EVERY PURCHASE:
- 1 VIVA GLAM Lipstick purchases a full day of meals for 2 homeless LGBTQ+ youth
- 1 VIVA GLAM Lipstick provides 75 women and girls with 45 minutes of life-saving HIV prevention skills.
- 1 VIVA GLAM Lipstick provides 5 newborn babies with medicine to prevent the transmission of HIV from their mothers.
- 1 VIVA GLAM Lipstick provides 7 days’ worth of grocery essentials like fresh fruits and vegetables for a family affected by HIV.
- 1 VIVA GLAM Lipstick tests 14 pregnant mothers for HIV to support the health of women.
- 1 VIVA GLAM Lipstick buys 254 condoms to prevent the transmission of HIV.
*In the UK and Ireland, the full recommended retail price (RRP) (less VAT) from the sale of VIVA GLAM lipsticks is donated to organisations that support the health and rights of people of All Ages, All Races and All Genders. We will make grants to non-profit organisations we believe can make a meaningful impact on health, rights and equality.