Nominations for Ethical Corporation Awards Close 3rd June
May 29, 2019 /3BL Media/ - The submission deadline for Ethical Corporation’s 10th Annual Responsible Business Awards is drawing ever closer and we’re still on the hunt for the ground-breaking initiatives that have brought sustainability to the fore over the past year.
In less than two weeks’ time on Monday June 3rd 2019, submissions for entries will close.
Being a truly international competition, the Awards welcome nominees from all over the world. They recognise genuine, truly innovative and meaningful approaches to making responsible business a reality. Previous awards winners includes: Unilever, Royal DSM, ABN AMRO, TetraPak, Kimberly Clark, Tesco.
Reasons to enter:
- Be recognised: This is your chance to be recognised, and what’s more, recognise colleagues, teams and partners who have worked tirelessly to forward the Responsible Business agenda.
- Showcase your ground-breaking initiatives to our global audience of 100,000 corporate, NGO, academic and governmental professionals and receive the recognition your organisation deserves from the world's largest sustainability community. All winners will receive an in-depth write-up published on the ethicalcorp.com and will also be featured in post-event email communications. It is the ultimate way to raise your profile in sustainability
- Celebrate and reward the team: Working in corporate sustainability can be a tough job, and an Award for your efforts is one way to make the hard work worth it The night presents an excellent opportunity for you and your team to celebrate the past 12 months of campaigns and initiatives. Showcase your work in front over 250+ fellow peers at the glamorous Awards ceremony.
Key Dates for your diary:
- Nominations Close: 3rd June
- Finalists Announcement: 24th June
- Awards Ceremony: 2nd October, 8 Northumberland Avenue London
For more information, contact:
Head of Strategy