PYXERA Global Chief Program Officer Amanda MacArthur to Speak Alongside The Rockefeller Foundation at Responsible Business Summit Europe
Washington, D.C., May 8, 2017 /3BL Media/ - Amanda MacArthur, Chief Program Officer at PYXERA Global, will present alongside The Rockefeller Foundation on the YieldWise initiative at Ethical Corporation’s 16th Responsible Business Summit Europe taking place in London on June 7-8. The session, Unlikely alliances: finding common ground when working from different agendas, will demonstrate how the use of tri-sector partnerships like YieldWise, a $130 million initiative launched by The Rockefeller Foundation to demonstrate potential solutions for how the world can halve food loss by 2030, can lead to unparalleled results.
Over 80 CEOs, governmental, and business leaders will join the debate at Ethical Corporation’s flagship event to push the agenda on how big brands can quantify social impact. The two-day conference will be held at the Hilton Tower Bridge in London. The full agenda can be found here.
In addition to Ms. MacArthur and The Rockefeller Foundation, speakers include:
- Maurice Tulloch, Chairman, Global General Insurance, Aviva
- Pedro Ortún Silvan, Director DG Enterprise and Industry, European Commission
- Jos van Haastrecht, Global Brand and Communications Director, DSM
- Aongus Hegarty, President EMEA, Dell
- Steve Murrells, CEO, The Cooperative
- Martin Riecken, Global Head of Crisis Communications, TUI Group
- Markus Strangmüeller, Vice President of Sustainability, Business to Society, Siemens
- Tony Smurfit, CEO, Smurfit Kappa
- Philip Mountford, CEO, Hunkemöller
- Chris Librie, Senior Director Global Impact, ebay
- Gilbert Ghostine, CEO, Firmenich
- Magnus Billing, CEO, Alecta
- Hugo G. von Meijenfeldt, Coordinator National Implementation SDGs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs Netherlands
- Miguel Veiga-Pestana, SVP Corporate Communications and External Affairs, RB
Join Solving the Solvable: PYXERA Global Engagement Forum Live on April 4-5, 2017 in For more than 25 years, PYXERA Global has leveraged the unique strengths of corporations, governments, social sector organizations, educational institutions, and individuals to enhance the abilities of people and communities to solve complex problems and attain mutually beneficial goals.
The PYXERA Global team is passionate and dedicated to navigating challenges and pinpointing purposeful global engagement opportunities for its clients and partners. Initiatives include a wide range of services from local content development to global pro bono programs and integrated community development efforts that transform lives and livelihoods.
Director of Media Relations, PYXERA Global