ReportAlert.info - Pacific Hydro publishes 2010 Sustainability Report
(3BLMedia/theCSRfeed) November 11, 2010 - Pacific Hydro has released its second Sustainability Report, Growing Together, which can be viewed and downloaded at http://www.reportalert.info/ra/profiles/PacificHydro/2010/?ID=34357.
Growing Together covers the company’s performance, achievements and challenges across the four cornerstones of their sustainability strategy - community, environment, workplace and economic.
The report was written in accordance with the GRI’s G3 guidelines to a self-declared B level, including indicators from the Electric Utility Sector Supplement.
Growing Together includes information on:
- Pacific Hydro winning an Employer of Choice Award;
- Pacific Hydro’s performance against its sustainability goals;
- how Pacific Hydro engages and supports sustainable communities;
- Pacific Hydro’s newly devised sustainability strategy and framework;
- the Company’s response to the earthquake in Chile;
- the Company’s key economic highlights;
- biodiversity and protecting bird life;
- Pacific Hydro’s efforts to quantify and then reduce its carbon footprint;
- the Company’s health and safety performance; and
- the Company’s employee engagement initiatives.
Pacific Hydro welcomes your feedback. Please complete the feedback form at http://www.reportalert.info/ra/profiles/PacificHydro/2010/feedback/?ID=34357. Alternatively, send your comments or request a hard copy of the report by contacting email@example.com.
Pacific Hydro is one of the world’s leading clean energy independent power producers. Its innovative clean energy projects not only benefit the environment and nearby communities but also deliver significant value to its partners and investors. Pacific Hydro currently has 3,500 megawatts of hydro power and wind farm projects at varying stages of development, construction and operation in Australia, Chile, Brazil and the Philippines.