Save Energy: 12 Critical Details for Air/Moisture Management in New Homes
May 20, 2015 /3BL Media/ - Green Builder® Media invites you to download the free ebook, Keep Moisture Out! The 12-Step Program to Avoid Water Intrusion in Homes.
This guidance is crucial in today’s building environment, where both air and water intrusion cause expensive callbacks and repairs down the road, as well as negatively impact indoor air quality and occupant comfort.
In this quick read is guidance on:
- new products and techniques, including fluid-applied barriers
- the impact of air/moisture barriers on the energy efficiency of homes
- case studies on how home builders have improved their homes by using the latest building science practices and innovative barrier products
- chart detailing the 12 critical details to prevent water intrusion into wall assemblies
- in-depth product review of environmentally friendly StoGuard fluid-applied air/moisture barrier
Download the free ebook here!
Also check out the new website on the topic here. On the site, you can sign up for our newsfeed on building science to keep updated on high-performance building practices.