Engaging Employees in Pro-Democratic and Pro-Voting Actions without being Partisan.
Learn. Connect. Act.
We Will Discuss: Engaging Employees in Pro-Democratic and Pro-Voting Actions without being Partisan.
In the recent Harvard Business Review article, Why and How Companies Invest in Get-Out-the-Vote Efforts, the authors state, "Studies show that consumers are more loyal to brands that take a clear stance on issues they care about. But taking a partisan approach to civic engagement can alienate employees or customers in today’s hyperpartisan environment."
How can companies engage their employees to:
- Get educated about the issues without polarizing the conversations?
- Find the time to vote when the lines are long, and politicians promote suspicious about mail-in voting?
- Encourage democratic actions without risking the brand?
Join us to discuss this fascinating and complicated issue, and the role business leaders should (and should not) play in promoting prosocial citizenship.
Be sure to join us:
- Wednesday, October 14th, 2020
- 11:30 – 12:30 EST (New York City time zone)
- Register here