PSEG Donating $1.5M to NJ, Long Island Nonprofits Assisting Residents Through Pandemic
By M.E. CAGNASSOLA
“It is our privilege to be able to support community organizations that are providing much-needed assistance to countless families and communities who are facing enormous hardship because of the coronavirus pandemic,” said Rick Thigpen, PSEG’s senior vice president for Corporate Citizenship and chairman of the PSEG Foundation. “In the spirit of the season, we’re proud to make these Community Gifts on behalf of our employees across New Jersey and New York, and support these organizations that are helping to make things better for people throughout the many diverse communities we serve.”
Organizations receiving PSEG Community Gift donations include:
- Association for Mental Health & Wellness, Ronkonkoma, N.Y.
- Cathedral Soup Kitchen, Camden
- Community FoodBank of New Jersey, Hillside
- Eva’s Village, Paterson
- Family Service League, Huntington, N.Y.
- Food Bank of South Jersey, Pennsauken
- HomeFront, Ewing
- Imagine a Center for Coping with Loss, Mountainside
- Island Harvest, Bethpage, N.Y.
- Mental Health Association of Morris and Essex, Montclair,
- Newark Working Kitchens, Newark
- Oasis – A Haven for Women and Children, Paterson
- Trenton Area Soup Kitchen, Trenton
- Youth Consultation Services Inc., Hackensack