Apply to Become a 2015 Amgen Scholar
Every year, the Amgen Scholars Program provides hundreds of selected undergraduates with the opportunity to engage in a hands-on research experience at many of the world’s premier educational institutions. The 17 host institutions are now accepting applications for the 2015 Amgen Scholars Program:
2015 Amgen Scholars Program Host Institutions
Amgen Scholars is hosted at 10 premier institutions within the United States. Each host institution has its own application process. U.S. citizenship or permanent residency in the United States is required, and you can apply to participate at as many host institutions as you are interested in.
- California Institute of Technology (Pasadena, Calif.)
- Columbia University / Barnard College (New York)
- Harvard University (Cambridge, Mass.)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Cambridge, Mass.)
- National Institutes of Health (Bethesda, Md.)
- Stanford University (Stanford, Calif.)
- University of California, Berkeley (Berkeley, Calif.)
- University of California, Los Angeles (Los Angeles)
- University of California, San Francisco (San Francisco)
- Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri (St. Louis)
Amgen Scholars is hosted at five premier institutions throughout Europe. Each host institution has its own application process. Enrollment at a European institution is required, and you can apply to participate at as many host institutions as you are interested in.
- ETH Zurich (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Karolinska Institute (Stockholm)
- Ludwig-Maximilian-University of Munich (Munich)
- Institut Pasteur (Paris)
- University of Cambridge (Cambridge, United Kingdom)
Amgen Scholars is hosted at two premier universities in Japan. Undergraduates worldwide are eligible to apply to participate at one or both of the host institutions. Each host institution has its own application process.
- Kyoto University (Kyoto)
- University of Tokyo (Tokyo)