Building Efficient 5g Network -the Journey to Net Zero Emissions
Energy is a major expense and service providers across the world are adopting Net Zero emissions targets to align with the expectations of their customers, employees and shareholders.
During our roundtable, Building efficient 5G networks—the journey to Net Zero emissions, we will discuss how service providers can reduce energy consumption while increasing their operational efficiency and secure network energy and sustainability performance with the introduction of 5G.
Ericsson is excited to welcome James Crawshaw, Principal Analyst, Telco IT & Operations at Omdia, Tim Hatt, Head of Research and Consulting at GSMA Intelligence, and Paul Challoner, VP of Network Product Solutions at Ericsson as our panelists for this session. Please join us as they share their insights on how service providers can achieve their Net Zero emissions targets.
Key insights will include:
- how Information and Communications Technology (ICT) industry can achieve Net Zero emissions
- the importance of securing network energy performance to meet Net Zero target
- how service providers can reduce energy consumption and increase operational efficiency
- the role of renewable energy in decarbonization of mobile networks
- how ICT can enable the decarbonization of other sectors like transportation and manufacturing
We look forward to hosting this digital discussion.
Principal Analyst, Telco IT & Operations, Omdia
Head of Research and Consulting, GSMA Intelligence
VP of Network Product Solutions, Ericsson
Head of Marketing and Communications, Ericsson North America, Moderator
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.