Celebrating the Agents of Change This Black History Month
Each year during the month of February, Americans set aside a few weeks to focus their historical hindsight on the contributions that people of African descent have made to this country.
In honor of #BlackHistoryMonth, America's Charities is celebrating the following agents of change who we are proud to call members:
- NAACP Legal & Defense Fund
- Thurgood Marshall College Fund
- 100 Black Men of America
- ACLU Foundation
- The National Black Child Development Institute
- The National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives (NOBLE)
Throughout the month of February, we encourage you to:
- Join us in celebrating Black History Month! Follow us on Twitter and Facebook as we share our members' posts and highlight the black community's contributions, culture, and impact on America.
- Donate & raise money for these nonprofits whose work has and continues to pave the way for inclusion, civil rights, equity in justice, education, and a better tomorrow. America's Charities is proud of the work our member charities do in these respective areas. One of the most cost-efficient ways you can support these nonprofits is to donate to them via payroll deduction through your employer's workplace giving program (Don't have a program? Click here to have your employer contact our team.) Click below on each charity's name to learn more about their work, and please donate to them through employee giving!