Porter Novelli Announces Partnership with The Aspen Institute UK, Launching “Go Forward” Webinar Series which Kicks-Off Tomorrow, April 21, Featuring CEO David Bentley
As the world begins to prepare for what’s next, Porter Novelli in partnership with Aspen UK, an independent, not for profit organization which supports and inspires leaders to transform themselves and their society, is today announcing a series of fireside chats and virtual panel debates focused on the world we envisage as society emerges from this unprecedented period of uncertainty.
This “Future Of” series will cover a range of topics, including the future of ethical business, work, learning and education, law, feminism, volunteering, broadcasting, global diplomacy and our international institutions. Tune in as the series kicks off tomorrow, Wednesday, April 22 at Noon ET (5 p.m. BST), featuring Porter Novelli CEO, David Bentley, Mike Barry, Co-Chair, CGF Sustainability Steering Group, Amy Clarke, Chief Impact Officer, Tribe Capital, and Paul Lindley, Founder of Ella’s Kitchen/Chair of the Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights organization.
The content series will feature other global leadership such as:
- Jon Snow, Presenter, Channel 4
- Gemma Milne: Author of Smoke & Mirrors: How Hype Obscures the Future and How to See Past It
- Zoe Cohen: Extinction Rebellion Activist, Executive Coach & Sustainability Leader
- Margaret MacMillan, Historian, Author & Oxford University Academic
- Tristram Hunt: Director of the Victoria & Albert Museum
- Diane Lees: Director General of the Imperial War Museum
- Sir Malcolm Rifkind QC: Former Foreign Secretary
- Lord Malloch-Brown: former UK Government Minister and United Nations Deputy Secretary-General
- Sarah Frier, Bloomberg Journalist and Author of No Filter, The Inside Story of Instagram
- Alex Smith, CEO, Cares Group, Obama Foundation Fellow
You can sign up for the first webinar here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_2AdHkKNuTm6Q1PLomy2NbQ
For the full schedule of events, please visit the schedule directly on Aspen UK’s website.