Register Now! Webinar: The Next Step - Evaluating and Sharing Your Impact
Defining your company’s values, goals, and KPIs is the first important step on your road to impact measurement—but what comes next is equally important. Determining how you will aggregate your data, how you’ll visualize and present that information, how to build your impact narrative – and how it should change over time – can be the difference between merely collecting data and actually evaluating and sharing your results in a meaningful way.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your impact measurement journey, please join America's Charities and our partner, SmartSimple, on August 20, 2020 at 12:00 – 1:00 PM EDT | 9:00 - 10:00 AM PDT as we dive into the top challenges facing corporate leaders today.
America’s Charities, which has inspired employees and organizations to support the causes they care about for 40 years, asked more than 750 companies what they were struggling with when it comes to impact measurement. On this webinar, America's Charities' President and CEO Jim Starr and SmartSimple's Senior Platform Solution Manager Dan Eardley, will discuss and provide solutions to the most common questions we heard from corporate leaders, such as how to:
- Track, report, and communicate your collective impact - from employee giving and volunteering programs to grants and other corporate philanthropy initiatives - to stakeholders
- Move from measuring activity and outputs (e.g. participation, dollars/time given) to outcomes
- Utilize the right measurement, visualization, reporting, and/or sharing tools
- Measure intangible data, such as outcomes, e.g., behavior change, engaged employees, benefit to community
- Track metrics across multiple companies/business units/countries
While there is no one right way to collect and report data, there are proven practices that can help you evaluate and share your impact. We look forward to taking the next step with you, as well as answering your questions during this live webinar.
Note: If you can't attend the live session, we still encourage you to sign up to gain access to the recording.