There is a new generation of professionals interested in turning their sustainability educations, eco awareness, and environmental passions into career ambitions. This convergence of business sustainability value and personal interest could be one path
to a new and exciting personal and professional experience.
There are a number of factors that go into choosing the right lifestyle, the best career path, or even the optimal personal development plan. Incorporating ‘sustainability’ into your career path could potentially open the door to opportunity.
• What are your interests and passions for sustainable living or business sustainability?
• Are there any specific areas of knowledge that you would be interested in expanding?
• Do you already have applied sustainability concepts or actions that you would like to explore further?
• Does your place of work have existing programs in place that are of interest?
• Is there a sustainability leadership opportunity that could directly benefit the company?
So the question becomes: How do you climb the green ladder of success once in an organization? Traditional business practices would tell you to be self-sufficient and work your way up through a combination of drive, determination, and a lot of hard work. An alternative approach is to raise your visibility in the organization. This will expose you to other people in the organization, gain a broader perspective of potential green opportunities, and allow you to identify and refine your leadership qualities. Click here to learn how to climb the green corporate ladder
Home to one third of the earth's trees, the Taiga is the largest land-based biosphere and encircles the globe. Its immense oxygen production literally changes the atmosphere and refreshes the planet. It is this continuous renewal that has shaped Taiga Company's vision to drive similar change in the business world. Taiga Company seeks to be the "oxygen for your business".