Moody's Webinar: Gender Lens Investing
Apr 15, 2021 3:05 PM ET
Multimedia with summary
Gender inequalities are deep-rooted within our society and the economic impacts of the Covid-19 crisis risk of further widening the gender gap. However, 2020 saw the steep increase of sustainable finance as an instrument to promote social development, including gender equality.
This webinar focused on the opportunities and challenges in the arena of Gender Lens Investing and Gender Bonds, and the potential financial and social impact represented by this investment theme.
- Anna Zubets-Anderson, Vice President – Analyst, Moody’s ESG Solutions Group (Moderator)
- Arlene Isaacs-Lowe, Global Head of Corporate Social Responsibility - President, Moody's Foundation
- Marianna Fatti, ESG Analyst Financial Cluster, V.E
- Adriana Cruz Felix, Head of Sustainable Finance Research, V.E
- Suzanne Biegel, Co-Founder, Gender Smart Investments
- Gema Sacristan, Chief Investment Officer, IDB Invest