CEOs of IKEA USA, B Lab, Google on Moving Ambition to Action
March 24, 2021 /3BL Media/ - Sustainability is critical to every aspect of business, and the organisations that do not realize this are jeopardizing their survival. Business models need to be rethought and restructured to deliver on the sustainability transition.
Reuters Events: Transform USA 2021 (May 4-5) will drive forward the sustainable business conversation and help you forge a robust and achievable roadmap to make your business clean, resilient, and just.
- CEO, IKEA USA
- Founder, Eileen Fisher
- Co-Founder and CEO, B Lab
- CEO, New Belgium Brewing
- CEO, Seventh Generation
- CEO, Ceres
- President, Environmental Defense Fund
- Chief Sustainability Officer, Google
- Chief Sustainability Officer, Levi Strauss & Co
- Chief Sustainability Officer, General Motors
- Chief Brand, Innovation, International and Sustainability Officer, Natura & Co.
- Chief Supply Chain Officer, Unilever
- Chief Sustainability and Procurement Officer, AB InBev
- Chief Operating Officer, L’Oréal USA
- Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, Kaiser Permanente
- EVP Chief Supply Chain and Sustainability Officer, Ralph Lauren
With the sustainability transition finally upon us, join Reuters Events in May at Transform USA 2021 to find out what that means for your business, plus how the leading companies are embracing and seizing this opportunity.
Global Project Director, Sustainable Business
Phone: [+44] 20 7536 7356