Join Do Well Do Good and other CSR Experts for Webinar to be held Thursday, 8/25
CSR PR: Strategies for Increasing Brand Equity and Proving ROI to the C-Suite
Aug 18, 2011 8:30 AM ET
What You'll Learn:
• Corporate Social Responsibility from the bottom up: What is "corporate social responsibility" and why is it one of the hottest areas of corporate and brand marketing?
• Choosing a cause: How to select the right cause or causes to support—and a checklist of "due diligence" questions you must ask before greenlighting a new relationship
• Getting social: How to leverage social media tools like Facebook and Twitter to multiply the value of your CSR efforts
• CSR teamwork: How to successfully motivate employees, customers and partners to enthusiastically support your brand's CSR campaigns
• KPIs for CSR: Learn the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for CSR—and how to track them during the course of your CSR campaigns
• Demonstrating ROI to the C-Suite: How to measure and evaluate your CSR programs and share your successes with senior executives
• CSR speed bumps: Discover the pitfalls and rookie mistakes to avoid when launching or running a CSR program
• Tips, tactics and case studies: Hear from leading CSR experts exactly how they achieved fantastic results with their CSR programs—and how to apply their hard-won knowledge to your next CSR effort
(3BL Media / theCSRfeed) Join Do Well Do Good and other CSR Experts for Thursday, 8/25 Webinar titled CSR PR: Strategies for Increasing Brand Equity and Proving ROI to the C-Suite
Reasons to Attend This Event:
Savvy brand marketers know that corporate social responsibility (CSR) marketing helps improve image, increase engagement and goodwill, and communicate your brand story—it's the epitome of doing well by doing good. If you want to strengthen the value of your brand, while supporting a good cause and improving peoples' lives, then CSR can be a perfect solution.
But what's the best way to choose a cause or causes to support? How do you determine the right level of support—and how can you inspire and motivate employees, customers and partners to participate?
Perhaps more important: What's the best way to measure the ROI of CSR? What are the key performance indicators (KPIs) for CSR—and what are the best ways to track them? How can you demonstrate the value of CSR to top executives—and earn major kudos in the process? What are some of the most common pitfalls and rookie mistakes you need to avoid when launching or running a CSR program? How can you best publicize your CSR efforts and use social media to extend the value of your program?
To learn the latest tips, tactics and strategies for conducting cutting-edge corporate social responsibility marketing, join PR University when we convene an exclusive panel focused on how to use CSR effectively—and profitably.
In just 90 information-packed minutes, you'll learn dozens of the latest techniques and strategies for conducting CSR—information you'll be able to put into action the moment the webinar ends.
Date: Thursday, August 25, 2011 (Also Available On Demand)
Time: 1PM ET; Noon CT; 11AM MT; 10AM PT
Cost: $299 per registrant (registration includes one(1) dial-in code and one (1) log-in code)
Do Well Do Good, LLC